Call for abstracts!
Make your mark on the big ideas to help shape health service delivery sustainably
Deadline: Mon 18 Mar 2024
The Australasian College of Health Service Management invites executives, managers, consultants, clinicians, planners, policy makers, academics, researchers, and those involved in health governance with an interest in positively informing health management, leadership and policy to submit an abstract for the 2024 Annual Congress.
Our most recent Congress which was held in Canberra, ACT in October 2023 was an outstanding success with well over 475 attendees.
The overall 2024 congress theme will be Sustainability in all its aspects and practical actions to achieve sustainability. Following are some possible streams, however authors are not limited to these stream topics:
- Workforce (including innovation and employee wellbeing)
- Digital/virtual care / AI Innovation
- Funding and Interface priorities (Primary Care, Aged Care, Disability)
- Leadership and leadership development
- Climate Change
- Cyber security
- Transition from clinician to clinician/leader and manager
- Aged care, home care, disability care – integration
- The role of academic research in health transformation
- Remote and rural health care delivery
- Mental health leadership
- Aboriginal health
- Migrant health
- Facility design and management
We now invite abstracts setting out potential contributions to this program outlining key areas of experience and expertise:
- Sector or industry case studies provide an opportunity for practitioners; leaders and managers; consultants, vendors and those involved in governance to present experience, learning and ideas from the delivery and application space.
- Leadership case studies are presentations about experience, ideas, application and transferrable successes focusing on the key areas of responsibility in vision setting; engaging with stakeholders and transforming health, aged care and social care organisations.
- Workshop or masterclass provides the opportunity for more in depth learning facilitated by experienced leaders
- Academic & Scientific papers provide research and development work and projects as well as evaluation and application of research experience to the field
There are 4 types of presentation opportunities available at this international event for 2024 that will attract attendees from all over Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, China and India.
Please submit one or more abstracts as: Click on each of the tabs below to view more information.