The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre (GCCEC) is the largest regional convention centre in Australia.
It is an intelligent building, adaptable to the most advanced technology and has been designed to provide unsurpassed conferencing and exhibition facilities and services.
Exclusive in size and purpose designed, the Centre was developed to ensure maximum flexibility and seamless flow in conferencing and meetings through offering key features and services such as:
- 10,000 square metres of total exhibition space across the ground floor
- 6,000-tiered seat arena, divisible into three spaces
- 6,345 square metres exhibition hall, divisible into four halls
- 22 meeting rooms of varying size
- Picturesque foyers and terraces with an abundance of natural light
- 2,000 square metres of parklands and external space
- EarthCheck Platinum Accredited
- Dedicated onsite Box Office and Ticketek
- On-site expertise offers localised knowledge and experience
- Cutting-edge wireless technology
- Over 1,400 undercover car parks
The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre has set a benchmark for conferencing and meetings in Australia.