The Queensland Government has undertaken a market process to progress the master-planned redevelopment of the Herston Quarter.
In this presentation, Kate Copeland and Sam Betros will outline the project vision, explore the delivery model and examine the challenges anticipated during the delivery life-cycle of this major health-city project. Some of the areas they will cover:
- A commercial redevelopment opportunity connected to one of Australia’s leading health precincts.
- Exploring the procurement process and delivery project at no net cost to the state.
- A diverse health community delivering health and hospital services, aged care, research, education and supporting and complementary uses.
- Delivering a ‘wellbeing community’ that creates places for people to live, learn, work, research and thrive.
- An intergenerational supported community where people of all ages and abilities connect and interact.
- Examining the anticipated pain points and delivery challenges during the project life-cycle.
Kate Copeland, Executive Director, Corporate Systems and Infrastructure Metro North Hospital and Health Service
Sam Betros, Transaction Manager, Projects Queensland
The presentation covers the following domains and skills from our competency framework.
Health systems and organisations
Project, supply chain and facilities management
Click here to know more about our competency framework.
*** Can't attend the seated event? Click here to register for the live webcast! ***
Table of 10: $688.00