- Employer: Timboon and District Healthcare Service
- Position type: Full-time
- Location: Vic
- Closing date: 21 Sep 2018
- Contact: Jo Lowday
- Phone: 0400 158 155
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hrsa.com.au
Our client, Timboon & District Healthcare Service (TDHS), is seeking an experienced and senior nursing professional to fulfil the role of Director of Clinical Services. The successful candidate will join a dedicated management team committed to the quality of its clinical service delivery and the professional development of its employees.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Clinical Services assumes full responsibility and is accountable for the efficient and effective provision of clinical services in the acute, community health and residential aged care areas. The position provides leadership, advice and support to the nursing workforce of the health service.
To be considered for this senior role you will have:
- Current registration with NMBA through AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business, Management or Health Service Administration (or similar)
- Substantial knowledge of, and experience in, public sector health services at a senior management level, including health administration, hospital planning and organisation, financial management and a broad understanding of community health
- Management experience across a range of clinical and community programs, strategic management and clinical leadership experience in a rural or regional health service
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to secure the right candidate seeking to further develop their managerial experience at a senior level. If you have the background and skills for this challenging role then we would like to hear from you. For more information about this exciting opportunity please visit our website at:
or contact Jo Lowday on: 0400158155. To make an application you will be required to submit: a Cover Letter, a response to the Key Selection Criteria, your full CV and a completed HRS Application Form available on the HRS web site. Applications can be made online or sent by email to:
Applications close 21Sep 2018.