Provide strategic and collaborative leadership to a progressive health service and its regional alliances
Deliver quality and innovative health care to the community in Ararat and beyond
Lead a dedicated team of 400+ with a budget of $40+ million
Be a part of a community with an enviable lifestyle
The Chief Executive, together with the board, is responsible for strategic leadership, building and enhancing regional capacity for health service delivery and maintaining financial and workforce sustainability.
The Chief Executive will lead East Grampians Health Service (EGHS) in developing opportunities for partnerships and collaboration with private and public health services, funding organisations, the private sector, government and community stakeholders.
The Chief Executive of EGHS will lead an organisation committed to delivering positive health outcomes for their community, in a complex and competitive operating environment.
You will need:
- Proven High-level performance as a Chief Executive or Executive Director
- Masters (or equivalent) in Business, Health Administration or Accounting
- Extensive knowledge of Public Health sector funding
- A leadership record of being transformational, strategic, flexible, and innovative.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence, quality and accountability
To apply for this please forward your CV and cover letter or for a confidential discussion contact Lyn Gunnell.
Applications close 26 Aug 2018