Employer: Star Health
Position type: Full-time
Closing date: 13 Dec 2018, 5pm AEDT
Contact: GM Clinical Care
Phone: 0438 576 79
Website: Click here to know more and apply
Job Reference No: VAC0531
Apply your quality skills to improve people’s quality of life
Develop best practice quality systems, with a focus on safety and outcomes
Positive team culture with great benefits
Are you a quality expert who is looking for an environment where your commitment to delivering safe and successful outcomes for clients will be valued? An opportunity exists to manage and shape Star Health’s quality systems to deliver sustained change for those who need it.
You will possess the following:
- Degree in social, health, human services, quality or other relevant discipline
- Experience in quality auditing or accreditation in health, aged care or community sectors
- A strong understanding of monitoring, evaluation and research
- Demonstrable skills in project and change management
- A strong understanding of clinical governance
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences (verbal and written)
- A strong ‘can do’ attitude, with attention to detail
- High level of proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Who We Are
Star Health works in partnership with people and communities to promote and improve equity, health and wellbeing by delivering innovative client-directed services that take into account the context of the individual and the community, and championing prevention and change to address the structural reasons for health inequity.
Applicants must address the key selection criteria within the covering letter and complete our application form directly via our website http://www.starhealth.org.au/careers/current-vacancies/. Please ensure you include a strong cover letter. Applications that don’t include a cover letter won’t be considered.
For further information about this role, please contact GM Clinical Care on 0438 576 791 or 03 9525 1300 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Thursday 13th December 2018 @ 5pm
Star Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people with disabilities and individuals of diverse backgrounds including those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and LGBTI+ communities to apply.