2015 EFM Award for Innovation and Excellence
Applications are open for this award.
This important award was introduced in 2011 is now in its fourth
year and has been established to acknowledge and encourage quality
improvement programs that have been implemented in service delivery
through innovation and excellence. This can be by an individual or a
team working in any health sector in South Australia.
Judging is conducted by a panel of SA Branch councillors and branch members. The award comprises $1000.00 cash.
The aim of the Award is to:
- encourage people to write up their own or a team's work
- foster awareness of innovative ideas and concepts that lead to excellence in health management service delivery
- promote discussion and learning among health service management practitioners.
Applications are likely to include programs or projects about:
- clinical service delivery, e.g. improvement in consumer /
patient care outcomes, patient and consumer safety, and consumer
participation in their care
- non-clinical service delivery, e.g. risk management, human
resource management, leadership and management, or about the environment
- improving efficiency, increasing operational performance capability, improving cost savings or achieving environmental goals.
The emphasis in judging the applications will be on how effectively
the innovation addresses the stated objectives within the context of
The winning applicant and/or team may be asked to present their
innovation as part of the SA Branch professional development program.
To apply, download the application form below, complete it and submit it by 30 November 2015.
2015 SA awards application (93.34kB)