- Employer: O'Connell Advisory
- Position type: Full-time
- Location: NSW
- Closing date: 2 Jun 2018, 6pm AEST
- Contact: Greg Anderson
- Phone: (02) 9239 9083
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: click here
- Strong financial management skills in health?
- Looking for the opportunity to be rewarded for developing business outside a large corporate environment?
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior health executive with strong financial management skills to take a step up to run their own service line and become an integral part of O’Connell Advisory’s health management consulting practice and the Sydney leadership team.
The Director/management consultant will use the skills they have developed as a high performing financial manager or management consultant to build, develop and lead a team focused on public health clients.
O’Connell Advisory is a progressive and successful health advisory practice located in North Sydney. In over 10 years O’Connell has established itself as a highly regarded advisor to the health and aged care sectors, particularly with respect to financial management, commercial and strategy challenges.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong financial management (and ideally also operational) skills and experience in the public and private health sector or with consulting businesses focused on health
- Business development experience with ability to cultivate strong client relationships
- A strong professional network in the NSW public health system
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A commitment to quality
- The ability to work collaboratively with the other team members and to mentor our talented analysts
- Previous management consulting experience well regarded, but not essential.
As part of our team, you will enjoy:
- A broad range of projects, predominantly in New South Wales
- A relaxed and collaborative work environment, free of bureaucracy
- Short term opportunity for progression to partnership
- An attractive remuneration package with uncapped bonuses will be negotiated with the right applicant
- Responsibility for your own service line with total support from our leadership team.
Applications should include a covering letter outlining how you meet each of the criteria, and a CV. Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 2nd Jun 2018, 6pm AEST.