- Employer: St John of God Murdoch Hospital
- Position type: Full-time
- Location: WA
- Closing date: 4 Jun 2018, 4pm
- Contact: Jennifer Grove
- Phone: (08) 9322 0858
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: click here
St John of God Murdoch Hospital is part of St John of God Health Care, Australia’s largest Catholic not-for-profit healthcare provider.
Established in 1994 to provide a comprehensive range of secondary and tertiary private health services for patients in Perth's southern suburbs, St John of God Murdoch Hospital is now one of Australia's leading private health campuses. Highlights include; over 500 beds, a 20-bed hospice, a 24-hour emergency department, an ICU & CCU, a dedicated Cancer Centre, with a wide range of clinical and diagnostic services.
Our procedural facilities comprise 16 operating theatres, 5 endoscopy suites, 2 cardiac catheterisation laboratories, a DOSA Unit and a large, dedicated Day Surgery Unit. An exciting opportunity is now available for a highly innovative, motivated and dynamic individual to lead this rapidly expanding Procedural Services Directorate.
Reporting to the Director of Nursing, you will be responsible for driving operational performance and innovation leading to the delivery of exceptional and efficient patient care.
We are looking for a highly visible leader capable of motivating people and leading them successfully through change. You will need to be commercially astute and have highly effective stakeholder management skills, with a particular focus on doctor relationships. The role offers a rare blend of operational leadership alongside business development and strategy. It will be challenging but rewarding and represents a fantastic career development opportunity for the right person.
Key competencies include:
- Strong personal commitment to the Vision, Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care;
- Current Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse;
- Proven track record of successful leadership and management in a senior nursing position in an acute Hospital facility;
- Demonstrable ability to create a high performance culture within a busy, changing and constantly changing clinical environment;
- Commercial mindset able to grasp and deliver opportunities to build and grow new service delivery opportunities within a procedural services environment;
- Ability to provide strategic direction, lead innovation and drive the redesign of clinical, service with measurable improvement utilising a best practice framework opportunities to build clinical management experience in an acute perioperative setting;
- Demonstrable track record to influence behaviours and build strong working relationships with nursing teams, medical practitioners and other key stakeholder to achieve the best outcomes;
- High level conceptual and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Demonstrable track record in developing and managing collegial and collaborative relationships with doctors, service providers and internal stakeholders.
Enquiries to Jennifer Grove on +61 8 9322 0858, 0438 066 013 or email@example.com. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference number 14102.
Applications close 4th Jun 2018, 4pm.