The Australasian College of Health Service Management (‘The College’) is the peak professional body for health managers in Australasia and brings together health leaders to learn, network and share ideas. The mission of the college is to recognise, develop and support effective health leadership and management to deliver quality services and improve health and wellbeing by:
- providing the best professional development and networking opportunities for health managers
- advocating for and promoting the health management profession
- recognising the achievements of health service managers
- promoting innovation and excellence.
The College is an incorporated not-for-profit charity with approximately 2500 members and plays an important role in the health system. It is well known that the quality of management and leadership in the health system has a substantial and tangible effect on patient outcomes and experiences, healthcare costs and the satisfaction of the health workforce. The College plays an integral role in creating, developing and supporting the leaders and managers of the health system with a view to create better health for all.
Better leadership. Healthier communities.
Recognise, develop and support effective health leadership and management to deliver quality services and improve health and wellbeing.
- Develop and support health leaders and managers.
- Promote the profession of health and community leadership and management.
- Ensure a sustainable and vibrant College for the future.
Join today »