- Employer: Portland District Health
- Position type: Full-time
- Location: Vic
- Closing date: 23 Apr 2017
- Contact: Lyn Gunnell
- Phone: 0402 468 721
- Email: email@example.com
- Work for a leading Rural Health Provider
- Terrific career opportunity
- Beautiful Lifestyle Location
Portland District Health is a public hospital under the Health Services Act. Our role is to provide quality, safe health services to people in the Glenelg Shire. To fulfil this role, Portland District Health provides a range of services including; acute care in relation to specialised medicine and surgery, urgent care, maternity services and limited children’s services.
The Director of Corporate Services will directly co-ordinate the efficient and effective provision of non-clinical services to ensure service provision is of the highest standard.
Work Experience & Skills required:
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate within a multidisciplinary health care team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written, verbal and ICT skills
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible in approach, problem solve and provide succinct feedback
- Capacity to manage complex issues
- Understanding and knowledge of Public Health Corporate Systems
Discover Victoria’s Birthplace, Portland, a place where charming coastal life marries with the serenity of National Parks. If you are looking for your next exciting opportunity as well as lifestyle change, we would like to talk with you. Please contact Lyn Gunnell at Lyn@mercury.com.au.
Consultant: Lyn Gunnell (03) 9645 5500
Closing Date: 23rd April 2017