- Employer: Boort District Health
- Position type: Full-time
- Location: Vic
- Closing date: 21 Apr 2017
- Contact: John Cross, Health Recruitment Specialists
- Phone: 0417 332 598
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boort District Health (BDH) provides a comprehensive range of healthcare services to the community. A recent $14 million update of the facility involved the construction of a new 25 bed ageing in place facility, 7 room acute area, an urgent care centre, new kitchen, laundry and activity rooms. BDH is seeking an experienced and suitably qualified professional for this exceptional opportunity to combine a career challenge with a rural lifestyle.
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for implementing the strategic and business objectives of Boort District Health. This includes ensuring implementation and maintenance of robust clinical administrative and financial management systems. It is the responsibility of the CEO to ensure all legislative and statutory obligations are met. You will actively establish and maintain relationships with health professionals, sustain positive relationships within the community, and work collaboratively with other agencies, services and key funding bodies.
To meet the requirements of the role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in clinical/business/health management or related disciplines
- Demonstrated success in the management of and leadership of a business enterprise
- Strategic planning and implementation expertise
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Financial management expertise.
Clinical governance expertise and knowledge is also desirable.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
For full details of the role see our website at
or contact Mr John Cross on: 0417 332 598. Email applications, including a Cover Letter, your current CV and a Statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria may be lodged at:
Applications close 21 Apr 2017