- Employer: Australasian College of Health Service Management (ACHSM)
- Position type: Permanent, part-time
- Location: Brisbane
- Closing date: 24 Mar 2017
- Contact: Alison McCann
- Phone: 02 8753 5100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 days per week
As a result of a reorganisation of College operations, we now need a Queensland Branch Manager to undertake a variety of organisation and support activities to enable activities in our Queensland Branch.
Hourly rate negotiable
The office is in Brisbane CBD but consideration could be given to someone who wants to work from a home office after an initial period orientation and engagement. The key responsibilities of the role would be:
- To work collaboratively with the Branch Council and the national events team to ensure the education; breakfast forums and any other scheduled networking and professional development activities and events are organised and effectively delivered for the Branch. It is expected that the manager will attend and facilitate these events
- Support of the Queensland Branch Council including attending meetings, undertaking action items as requested; monitoring and managing emails and other correspondence
- Administration in relation to Mentoring program and Fellowship program as needed
- Liaising with Corporate Office to undertake support of the Branch, its programs of work and its members
- Supporting the HMIP program and interns and working with potential host organisations for a proposed 2018 recruitment
If you are interested in this unique opportunity to support the College, to apply please send a brief CV and covering email to email@example.com.
Please direct any queries in writing in regards to the role itself to firstname.lastname@example.org.